Fruity Essential Oils scent aromatherapy perfume fragrance roll on
- Comes in amber colored glass bottles for longevity.
- Each are made with essential oils and carrier oils. (So they are pre-diluted for you) Ratios can range between 1:10 or 3:10
- Carrier oils used are Sweet Almond or Coconut.
- Please note that these are handmade, meaning each bottle will be made to order to deliver at its freshest with every order.
- These scents are not made with what you would normally find in stores that can have a more powerful aroma and longer lasting because of the chemicals found in store bought products. The essential oil scents are more subtle, and personally found easier to wear when around individuals with sinus allergies.
- These are essential oils, so can be used as aromatherapy.
- Spray bottle = 15 ml
- Roll on = 10 ml
- Sample Size roll on = 2 ml
If you pick the 3 set sample size, please be sure to note which flavors you'd like when ordering.
- Tropical / Tropical Escape (Popular) - Reminds me of being on island
- Fruitburst / Starburst (Popular) - Inspired by the chewy candy, Starbursts
- Spa Treatment - Relaxing cucumber and melon essential oils
- Vanilla Lime - Vanilla & Lime essential oils
- Spring Bubbles - Fun, just came out of the shower smell
- Citrus Blast - Various scents of citrus fruits
- Apple Pie - Hint of Apple with cinnamon and baked smell
- Peach Cobbler - Hint of Peach with cinnamon and baked smell
- Pina Colada - Pineapple and Coconut
- Strawberry Daiguiri / Strawberry Limeade - strawberry, lemon, and lime
- Cherry Limeade - Inspired by the slushie drinks from Sonic; cherry, lemon, and lime
- Berry Cherry - A couple different berries with cherry.
- Mango Tango - Mango & ginger.
- Game inspired scents
- Impruberry - Juniper, Strawberry, and Raspberry inspired by the game Dragon Story :D.
- Firapple - Apples and Clove inspired by the game Dragon Story :D.
- Diamondates - Cherry, Bergamot, and Mango inspired by the game Dragon Story :D.
Other flavors available only in the sample sizes.
- Some oils vary in consistency, gently shake well to mix oils before each use as the oils may settle.
- These are glass bottles so please be careful. I haven't experienced any of them breaking, but a good fall may break it.
- Keep out of sunlight, preferred storage is a cool dark area to help the oils last longer.
- People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test a small spot of the skin and stop use if any irritation occurs.
- Essential Oils come from food and plants, do not use if you are allergic to a certain item.
Disclaimer and Safety
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent disease.
- Not recommended to use while pregnant or nursing.
- Seek additional advice if you have medical conditions.
- Do not ingest essential oils, for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Do not use near eyes and sensitive areas.
- Many essential oils have not been tested on humans, thus always take precautions while using.
- Some Essential oils are phototoxic.
- Many Essential oils are flammable.
- The names and scents are intended for fun either to imitate or resemble other products you may be familiar with.
- I am not affiliated with any of the companies, products, or brands.
Please do more research in usage of essential oils.
Other Flavors available in 2ml samples
- Brown Sugar
- Candy Cane
- Hot Chocolate
- Juniper Berry
- Passion Fruit
- Pine Needles
- Pumpkin Pie
- Red Cherry
- Red Raspberry
- Sweet Fennel
- Tea Tree
- Ylang Ylang
- Apple Pie
- Berry Cherry
- Cherry Limeade
- Citrust Blast
- DS: Diamondates
- DS: Firapple
- DS: Impruberry
- Fruitburst / Starburst
- Mango Ginger
- Peach Cobbler
- Pina Colada
- Spa Treatment
- Spring Bubbles
- Strawberry Limeade
- Tropical Escape
I'm slowly getting back into crafts and things. Work and Family Life has been quite busy. I used to craft polymer clay food and small items/charms, but haven't had a lot of time to really sit down and make things. But, I'm trying something new. I'm looking into essential oils as I can't wear perfume because of the sinus allergies my family has. Essential oils don't seem to bother them as they're not as strong and they also have aromatherapy and application benefits.
-- Thank you
SupremeDynasty, Gamerologizm, SehanaDynasty, Sehana
essential oils, fragrance, scents, perfume